Viral Video Marketing and Social Networking Services : Meet the Pros
BERNIE FURSHPAN : President. Since
1981, Bernie Furshpan has been linking up people, concepts,
and brands. From his organizational skills to his aggressive
and strategic approach, he continues to honor his commitment
to conceive and execute authentic and winning campaigns
by placing no boundaries in his implementations. Bernie
has had a professional career in consulting and public
speaking since 1975. He made a transition to the world
of marketing via graphic design and ad layouts. Since
then, Bernie has been keeping his clients out ahead
of their competitive dust cloud with inventive brainstorming
that facilitates breakthrough ideas and innovative actions.
Associates creates non-traditional and innovative marketing
strategies from the top down and push the limits of
conventional thinking to achieve the unexpected - whether
it is building a marketing plan from the ground up or
creating an alternative piece for a traditional marketing
campaign. Our goal always remains the same - to provide
integrated solutions for the new marketing landscape.
Our methods reach the audience and influencers directly
through events, retail, lifestyle outlets, and outdoor
areas; creating and reinforcing authentic brand/consumer
relationships at the street-level. Our approach to public
relations and publicity straddles traditional and non-traditional
marketing. From media relations to staged publicity
stunts, we develop innovative strategies that gets the
attention of the media of today, extending the reach
and buzz of a brand.
JONATHAN FURSHPAN : VP Multimedia Development. From his mid-teens, Jon began building web sites for Furshpan Associates. He attended Northeastern University where he majored in Business with a concentration in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. He eventually transferred to the University of Massachusetts's Boston campus, where his major and concentration remained the same.
While living in Boston, Jon held directorial roles in fields of Marketing and Public Relations for companies in the technology sector. Using this experience, he co-founded Prodigy Technology–an educational software company – in 2004. While at Prodigy Technology, Jon has focused his marketing and creative skills towards product development, with an emphasis on long-term strategic planning. Feeling a desire to produce within the entertainment industry, in 2005 he began traveling frequently between his home in Boston and New York City to produce concerts at Lincoln Center and Hammerstein Ballroom with BigFish Productions, Bernie's concert production company. Their most successful production, Legends of the Blues at Lincoln Center in 2005, received nationwide media attention and was treated to a surprise guest performance by John Mayer. New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg proclaimed the concert’s date in the City of New York as “Legends of the Blues Day.”
Jon’s love for producing was reawakened. He went on to create a Hanukkah parody song in 2006 that received worldwide recognition on radio, television, and the Internet. Soon after, Jon began producing dozens of radio jingles, television commercials, and promotional videos, primarily for clients of Furshpan Associates in the New York market. His first jingle, “Dan the CityWide Man,” was voted the most recognized TV and Radio jingle on Long Island for 2007 by New York's Newsday.
Much of Jon’s production experience has been with concert events, entrepreneurial start-up ventures, and video, music, and multimedia projects. As a result, Jon is a self-taught story boarder, script writer, director, and editor. He has also become well-versed in music composition, writing, editing, and mixing. In addition, Jon has provided voiceovers and backup vocals for many of the radio jingles he has produced.
THE WINNING COMBINATION OF YEARS OF MARKETING WISDOM AND AGRESSIVE CUTTING EDGE ONLINE NETWORKING WILL PRODUCE FOR YOU AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR COMPANY TO SEND A POWERFUL MESSAGE THROUGH OUR BRANDING, VIRAL MARKETING, P. R. AND ADVERTISING PROCESSES.
Furshpan Associates produces, delivers and disseminates promotional videos that become truly viral. Our techniques are used by many and with our years of conventional wisdom combined with new media and latest technologies available to us, we outperform our client's competition and their marketing consultancies. If you want hundreds of thousands of potential customers to learn about your product and/or services, we have the marketing brainpower, resources and stamina to make it happen. Below are some of the techniques we use to deliver a Viral Video Campaign:
- Brand / Message Development: Well written script to work with a great concept to sell your product or service. Concept development is key and the brand is made to fit the concept.
- Script and Storyboard Development
- Call outs, auditions and hiring of actors and extras
- Rehearsals; location scouting; set design
- VIDEO PRODUCTION DAY (1-4 days) ($3,500 per day)
POST PRODUCTION (Starting at $1,500 for basic plan of 15 hours; additional hours billable at $125/hr)
- Video, sound, lighting, direction
LAUNCH OF VIDEO TO ONLINE VIDEO SITES, PRIMARILY YOUTUBE ($500, consists of three days work)
- Editing, Color Correction, Audio Mastering, Graphic Design
- Original Music Scoring, Voiceover Work, and Flash Animation are separate charges
ONLINE MARKETING CAMPAIGN FOR MAXIMUM EXPOSURE (Starting at $1,250 for basic plan of 15 hours; additional hours billable at $125/hr)
- Upload Video and Launch
- Video Description Write-up
- Title, Thumbnail, and Tag Optimization
- Setting video as a response to a viral video for maximum exposure
- YouTube Channel Development
- Engage YouTube Community by commenting on videos, channels, and joining groups
- Submit video to editors at YouTube for homepage feature consideration
- Email bloggers of relevant subjects to embed video on their blogs
- Embed video on client web-sites and social networking pages already in place (does not include the development of social networking pages)
- Every minute, 13 hours of video is uploaded to YouTube and videos can get lost easily and not very effective in promoting business if not viewed by the right audience. Video popularity is a result of making the brand fit a great concept, instead of the other way around. We follow a time-tested guideline. Below are a few steps we take:
- Range between 30 seconds to 3 minutes
- Prime Strategy is to get video featured on YouTube's homepage, and get it listed on YouTube's Most Viewed Page, Most Discussed Page, and Most Popular Page.
- We continue to find bloggers of relevant subjects and webmasters of relevant web-sites to embed video on their pages.
- We start new threads in forums and embed our client video
- We utilize social networking sites (MySpace, Facebook) to embed videos and share YouTube links with friend lists. We can develop these social networking pages or utilize ones already in place.
- We send the video to our email lists as well as our client's list.
- We induce conversations and sometimes heated discussions in the comments section to stimulate interest and viewership.
- We use techniques to prevent viewers from jumping away to related video content that have nothing to do without our client brand.
- We utilize Google Analytics and YouTube Insight to observe the flow of traffic to your video and make adjustments where necessary to optimize traffic flow.
- Set up video as a YouTube Sponsored Video (similar to Google AdWords) to allow for maximum exposure. Client assumes advertising costs.
REQUEST A QUOTE NOW!